At the Casa Viagara, hard up apartment dwellers have been known to take many roommates. Working stiffs are often needy. Come one, come all.
A tourist stopped in his tracks to whip out his cell phone. He was lucky to have discovered a quite fascinating pigeon. Fortunately, the bird didn’t seem to mind the gaping man. Excitedly, the tourist took several snaps, nodded with satisfaction, thrust the phone into his pocket, and hurried on. He had to catch a flight home.
I spotted dear Uncle Elmer out this weekend enjoying himself. The cool Autumn evening was perfect for a romp. He donned his flight jacket and bounded about as the full moon rose.
Just in case you’d like to act extremely weird on a public bus, here are a few good ideas:
1. Show riders a map of New York and ask them for directions to Lake Michigan.
2. Ride in the front seat and act as a colorful tour guide.
3. Tell nearby riders that you’re Elvis.
4. Grab the nearest pole. Pole dance.
5. After slipping on Groucho Marx glasses, test a few of your new snappy jokes on a captive audience.
6. Duck behind your seat and provide a finger puppet show.
7. Use the hand straps for gymnastics.
8. The aisle is your stage. Be a mime!
9. Flap your arms like a chicken.
10. Tell a random stranger “Good morning.”
I hope you enjoy this very inspirational message.
Finally revealed in this jaw-dropping exclusive…the strange secret to a world famous blogger’s amazing success!
What exactly makes some blogs super popular? How is it possible that millions of rabid followers eagerly await some random blogger’s every utterance? It boggles the mind. Have you ever wondered how a stream of insipid writing can produce cyber mega-celebrities? What is their secret?
Pictured above is the explanation.
It’s no wonder the word blog and the word blah seem so alike.
I stopped by the local car repair shop one recent afternoon, and imagine my shock, dismay and disappointment. This is what I sadly observed. Your trusted, hard-working auto mechanic likely does the exact same thing.
And I thought he was repairing my power dual choker piston harmonic compensator.
Nice work, if you can get it!