At the Casa Viagara, hard up apartment dwellers have been known to take many roommates. Working stiffs are often needy. Come one, come all.
Five years ago, an expedition bravely set out to locate the center of the Earth. Their epic journey began at this manhole.
The explorers have not been heard from since.
Proceed beyond this fence at your own peril.
A tourist stopped in his tracks to whip out his cell phone. He was lucky to have discovered a quite fascinating pigeon. Fortunately, the bird didn’t seem to mind the gaping man. Excitedly, the tourist took several snaps, nodded with satisfaction, thrust the phone into his pocket, and hurried on. He had to catch a flight home.
I spotted dear Uncle Elmer out this weekend enjoying himself. The cool Autumn evening was perfect for a romp. He donned his flight jacket and bounded about as the full moon rose.
Wow! This looks like a really great offer! I’m glad I saw this sign! I love freebies!
Need a good laugh? Here are ten instant self-help ideas:
1. Picture your boss constipated on the toilet.
2. Imagine Homer Simpson having fun with Plopper the Spider-Pig.
3. Imagine any politician being truthful.
4. Combine Sheldon Cooper lecturing self-importantly with helium.
5. Ask the bag lady on the public bus to tickle you.
6. Watch a few ordinary tourists.
7. Smoke a doobie.
8. Inhale nitrous oxide.
9. Watch that wildly hilarious video of goofballs telephone pole dancing.
10. Manipulate your own funny bone.