Good-bye. Farewell. Good riddance.
Here are 10 extremely effective ways to quickly get rid of that annoying house guest:
1. Ask your guest to let you know if they see the escaped python.
2. Tell them to frequently wash their hands because the cat has worms again.
3. Thank them profusely for their help painting the garage tomorrow.
4. Find that old trombone you played in high school.
5. Tell them Aunt Margie with the defective hearing aid is coming over for dinner.
6. When your guest talks about their spouse, laugh at inappropriate moments.
7. Leave that really bizarre sex toy on the guest room nightstand.
8. Tell them Uncle Bob died in that bed.
9. Itching power in the bedsheets.
10. Eat lots of beans.
Look at all the great stuff.
excellent article that will help you get the most from your dumpster diving sessions. It contains expert advice on how to network with other dumpster divers, where to find the best dumpsters, and tips concerning dumpster diver record keeping. Scavenging for free trash is a true science, and with a little practice and dedication, you too could become a successful and enviable garbage-grabbing professional.
Tips include using a milk crate or stool, washing produce that you’ve found, sharing your acquired knowledge with others, and cleaning up afterward so that dumpster divers don’t get a bad name. Very thoughtful indeed.
I’m so thankful this internet thingy was invented. These useful how-to websites have really made my life much easier (and more interesting).