This funny sign proves that beer should not be combined with complex mental activity.
These words are difficult to say after three beers: Indubitably; Innovative; Preliminary; Proliferation; Cinnamon.
These words are difficult to say after four beers: Specificity; British Constitution; Passive-aggressive disorder; Loquacious; Transubstantiate.
These words are almost impossible to say when you’re extremely drunk:
1. Thanks, but I don’t want to have sex.
2. Nope, no more booze for me.
3. Sorry, but you’re not really my type.
4. Good evening officer isn’t it lovely out tonight?
5. Oh, I just couldn’t. No one wants to hear me sing.
6. Sorry I’m being such a jackass.
Laugh at the Internet’s nastiest gag gifts!